- How Can We Avoid “Blaming The Victim” When We Present Information On Poor Outcomes For Different Racial, Ethnic, Language Or Immigrant Groups In Our Community?
- Accountability, or Who Benefits from our Work?
- We Did it Ourselves: An Evaluation Guidebook (Chapter 17)
- Including Your Allies
- Reflection Through Narrative: How international Organizations Gain Insight, Innovation, and Internal Alignment through Story
- Just Communities' Institute for Equity in Education: Contribution Analysis Pilot Study
- Communities Creating Racial Equity Lessons
- An Assessment of Racism in Dakota, Ramsey And Washington Counties
- Bringing Louisiana Renters Home: An Evaluation of the 2006-2007
- Facing Race: 2011 Legislative Report Card on Racial Equity for Nevada
- Race Relations Progress Report
- The End of the Line: A Social Impact Evaluation by Channel 4 Britdoc Foundation
- What is Success? CAP's First 10 Years and Beyond
- The Black Voices Project